PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Services
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) unless a Minor has obtained prior consent to use our Site or Services. Use of our Site or Services by a Minor without such consent is strictly prohibited. Mr. Crypto specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation to monitor or verify the age or legal status of any Client. Mr. Crypto will have no liability resulting from any use of our Site or Services by any Minor.
Content Rights and Ownership
All content provided or otherwise made available by Mr. Crypto through the Services and the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, concepts, methods of operation, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Services, as well as their overall design and appearance (the “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Mr. Crypto and is protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Content also includes any Content that Clients (including you) provide or make available through our Services and Site (“Client Content”).
By making Client Content available through our Services and Site, you hereby grant Mr. Crypto a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, perform, distribute and communicate by means of telecommunication your Client Content in connection with operating and providing our Services, Site, and Content to you and other Clients.
You can remove your Client Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your Client Content may not be completely removed and copies of your Client Content may continue to exist on the Services or the Site. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your Client Content.
Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics (“Marks”) used in our Services or on the Site are registered or common law trademarks of Mr. Crypto. You may not make any use of any Marks without the prior written consent of Mr. Crypto.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
To foster a positive and welcoming community for our Services and on the Site, Mr. Crypto has established the following rules of use. You agree you will not:
- Permit any other person (other than an agent acting solely on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Services or the Site using your account for any purpose;
- Attempt to access another person’s account, including, without limitation, attempts to use another person’s credentials to create an account for our Services or the Site, unless you are acting solely on behalf on another person pursuant to a written agency agreement detailing this permission;
- Create multiple accounts under different names or emails, or re-register an account that was previously terminated by Mr. Crypto;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content through our Services or the Site that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate, in any manner or forum, content directly to and/or about Mr. Crypto employees that: (i) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (ii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm; (iii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or perceived to be threatening.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Mr. Crypto’s name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without Mr. Crypto’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services and the Site, Mr. Crypto’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Mr. Crypto’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Mr. Crypto system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Mr. Crypto or any of Mr. Crypto’s providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Services, Site, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, Site or Content or download Content from the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Mr. Crypto or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation through our Services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Mr. Crypto trademark, logo URL or product name without Mr. Crypto’s express written consent;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or the Site from other Clients without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MR.CRYPTO, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT BE LIABLE: (I) TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES MOBILE APPLICATION SOFTWARE (IF ANY) AND ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT OR DEVICES RECEIVED BY YOU AS PART OF YOUR USE OF IN THE SERVICES, EVEN IF MR.CRYPTO OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
IN ADDITION, MR.CRYPTO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER CLIENTS OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., “HACKERS”) OF THE SERVICES. EXCEPT WHERE DUE TO MR.CRYPTO’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MR.CRYPTO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU (OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH AMOUNT IS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU AND NOT ANOTHER CLIENT) TO MR.CRYPTO FOR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
You may cancel your account at any time by emailing us. In the event that you cancel your account, Mr. Crypto shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation.