We are Mr. Crypto (“we”, “us”, “our”). We recognize the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information. Mr. Crypto is subject to various privacy statutes (collectively, the “Privacy Laws”).
Your Privacy Rights
Under the Privacy Laws, Mr. Crypto is required to collect, use and disclose personal information only by lawful and fair means. To ensure this accountability, we have developed this policy, and trained our staff about our policies and practices.
What is “personal information”?
Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced.
What types of personal information do we collect?
If you sign up for our Services, you will be required to provide your name, email address, and mobile phone number. You will also need to provide additional information such as alternate contact information. This additional information is considered sensitive data, and is treated as such, requiring your explicit consent for us to collect this information.
Our products and services are not intended for or available to children under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, please exit our website.
When will we collect personal information from you?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you:
- register and create an account;
- make changes to your user profile information;
- complete offers or surveys through the use of our services;
- send email messages, queries, or other information to us, including posting our website’s.
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you. Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources.
Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers. Your use of third-party platforms remains subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such platforms, such as FaceBook’s Terms of Service available here and Data Policy available here.
Why do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect personal information from you to:
- Create a unique profile on our website in order to provide relevant and targeted offers to you;
- Better understand your preferences and tailor offers and services to you based on those preferences;
- Better understand our website usage and trends, to improve our service performance, and build knowledge around user attitudes;
- Process transactions for goods and services that you have purchased from us.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose any additional personal information to any third-party to enable them to market their products and services,
Any information provided to any other third-parties will only be provided at the aggregate or de-identified level such that no individual can be uniquely identified or linked to the information.
Under certain circumstances, Mr. Crypto will disclose your personal information:
- when we are required our authorized by law to do so, for example if a court issues a subpoena;
- when you have consented to the disclosure;
- when the services we are providing to you require us to give your information to a third-party your consent will be implied, unless you tell us otherwise;
- for the purpose of completing the transaction and continuing to provide services to you.
Your Choices About Your Personal Information
At any time, if permitted by and subject always to the provisions of applicable data protection law, you can contact us to: stop receiving direct marketing (including, emails and hard copy materials) from us; access your personal information; where we have asked for your consent to processing, to withdraw this consent; close your account; amend or update your personal information, where possible, to ensure that it remains accurate, complete and up to date; erase your personal information; restrict your personal information; port your personal information; or object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, by contacting our Privacy Officer. You can always unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from us by simply clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of every promotional email from us. We will honour your request within ten business days of receipt.
Please note that if you request that we erase certain of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide you with the products or services you have contracted for. For example, if you request that we erase your log-in credentials we will no longer be able to provide you with access to an online account on our website or app.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
Mr.Crypto takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Among the steps taken to protect your information are:
- premises security;
- restricted file access to personal information;
- deploying technological safeguards such as security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access; and
- internal password and security policies.